F73
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

3 posters

Go down

Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th*** Empty Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  eskae Mon May 03, 2010 6:19 am

hmm. it looked all fucked up but now it looks normal in this page where im posting my reply. so, i guess we need to reply to hear them! gonna try to figure out why that isnt working like it should
eskae
eskae

Back to top Go down

Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th*** Empty Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  DanVeytia Mon May 03, 2010 6:31 am

eSkae wrote:hmm. it looked all fucked up but now it looks normal in this page where im posting my reply. so, i guess we need to reply to hear them! gonna try to figure out why that isnt working like it should
OH! You've got to go into your profile and click always allow HTML.
DanVeytia
DanVeytia

http://soundcloud.com/danveytia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Ganja Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 am

I'm listening to them now, and loving all of them. Mind if I download these? There are download links on the side, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Miss_Ganja
Miss_Ganja

Back to top Go down

Post  eskae Mon May 03, 2010 6:42 am

oh hahah leet. im hella down with those mashups brah all you need now is some sexy bitches to dance for some video to slap over that like baow!
eskae
eskae

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Ganja Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 am

I. Fucking. Love. 05.
Also: sexy bitches
Miss_Ganja
Miss_Ganja

Back to top Go down

Post  DanVeytia Mon May 03, 2010 6:48 am

Miss_Ganja wrote:I'm listening to them now, and loving all of them. Mind if I download these? There are download links on the side, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Sure!! If I didn't want people to download them, I'd simply disable the downloading. Cool

And 05 is one of my favs too. Very Happy It took me forever to replicate the BT stutter edit stuff halfway through. It was fun though.
DanVeytia
DanVeytia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss_Ganja Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 am

DanVeytia wrote:
Miss_Ganja wrote:I'm listening to them now, and loving all of them. Mind if I download these? There are download links on the side, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Sure!! If I didn't want people to download them, I'd simply disable the downloading. Cool

And 05 is one of my favs too. Very Happy It took me forever to replicate the BT stutter edit stuff halfway through. It was fun though.
Awesome thanks! I've just met some people before who are really anal about their tracks being spread around and such. It's understandable.

I don't know anything about production. The most I've done before is fucked around in fruity loops for a little bit and I've watched some people work on tracks. But that's all about to change! I'm currently in the process of downloading FL studios to begin learning how to do this stuff. I wanna do some mash ups!
Miss_Ganja
Miss_Ganja

Back to top Go down

Post  DanVeytia Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Number 7 is possibly the most insane piece of amazingness I've ever done. I'm so effing proud of myself. YAY EGO!
DanVeytia
DanVeytia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum