Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  eskae on Mon May 03, 2010 6:19 am

hmm. it looked all fucked up but now it looks normal in this page where im posting my reply. so, i guess we need to reply to hear them! gonna try to figure out why that isnt working like it should
avatar
eskae

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 29
Location : Vallejo, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  DanVeytia on Mon May 03, 2010 6:31 am

eSkae wrote:hmm. it looked all fucked up but now it looks normal in this page where im posting my reply. so, i guess we need to reply to hear them! gonna try to figure out why that isnt working like it should
OH! You've got to go into your profile and click always allow HTML.
avatar
DanVeytia

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, CA

View user profile http://soundcloud.com/danveytia

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  Miss_Ganja on Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 am

I'm listening to them now, and loving all of them. Mind if I download these? There are download links on the side, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
avatar
Miss_Ganja

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 28
Location : Dallas!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  eskae on Mon May 03, 2010 6:42 am

oh hahah leet. im hella down with those mashups brah all you need now is some sexy bitches to dance for some video to slap over that like baow!
avatar
eskae

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 29
Location : Vallejo, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  Miss_Ganja on Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 am

I. Fucking. Love. 05.
Also: sexy bitches
avatar
Miss_Ganja

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 28
Location : Dallas!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  DanVeytia on Mon May 03, 2010 6:48 am

Miss_Ganja wrote:I'm listening to them now, and loving all of them. Mind if I download these? There are download links on the side, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Sure!! If I didn't want people to download them, I'd simply disable the downloading. Cool

And 05 is one of my favs too. Very Happy It took me forever to replicate the BT stutter edit stuff halfway through. It was fun though.
avatar
DanVeytia

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, CA

View user profile http://soundcloud.com/danveytia

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  Miss_Ganja on Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 am

DanVeytia wrote:
Miss_Ganja wrote:I'm listening to them now, and loving all of them. Mind if I download these? There are download links on the side, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Sure!! If I didn't want people to download them, I'd simply disable the downloading. Cool

And 05 is one of my favs too. Very Happy It took me forever to replicate the BT stutter edit stuff halfway through. It was fun though.
Awesome thanks! I've just met some people before who are really anal about their tracks being spread around and such. It's understandable.

I don't know anything about production. The most I've done before is fucked around in fruity loops for a little bit and I've watched some people work on tracks. But that's all about to change! I'm currently in the process of downloading FL studios to begin learning how to do this stuff. I wanna do some mash ups!
avatar
Miss_Ganja

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 28
Location : Dallas!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  DanVeytia on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Number 7 is possibly the most insane piece of amazingness I've ever done. I'm so effing proud of myself. YAY EGO!
avatar
DanVeytia

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, CA

View user profile http://soundcloud.com/danveytia

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Veytia Mashups ***New Mashup As Of August 11th***

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum